Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 2: Project Yoakam

This week, we started utilizing a Dropbox to share files between everyone involved in the project. This was very helpful for me when I curated content for the project blog this week, because I had a central location from which to get my visuals, and each team's content was organized into separate folders. Although I still looked at everyone's blogs for updates/content, this gave me a much better start, and a clearer idea of what was going on.












Here's a screenshot of me building this week's blog update! There were a lot of pictures available to me this week so gathering everything together took it a little more time, but it made for an awesome post.















At the end of our Thursday meeting each week, I sit down with Don to discuss what he would like me to focus on for the blog post that coming week. I take a few notes and build the blog based on that. As soon as I post each week, I contact Don and ask him if any changes need to be made.

Here's some pictures of this week's post, or you can view it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment