Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 4: Project Yoakam

We started shooting last week, and there were tons of great behind-the-scenes photos to choose from. I got several from the documentary crew's drop box folder, but I also found some great ones from some of the blogs of the film crew. The whole team came together for the shoot, so that is what this week's post was focused on. Not much to say, but a lot to look at!














After I perused over everyone's blogs/the dropbox and selected a little compilation of those photos, I asked Don what else he'd like to see on the blog this week (as I do for every post) and he asked me to also post William's progress video on the explosion VFX. I added that as well.

Here's a shot of me (from some of the documentary team's footage) editing a blog post!

















Here are the screenshots from this week's post, or view it here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment