Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 5: Project Yoakam

It's our last week on Project Yoakam, which has now been titled "Murphy, CCAD, and You". Everyone is super busy finishing everything up for our screening at the Gateway Film Center this Thursday!

This week was the pretty much the same process for creating the blog as the other weeks. Since we're towards the end and everyone is working on something, I was able to get content from several blogs that I hadn't featured yet. I focused on the reshooting, the visual effects, and documentary. I was even able to post a teaser for the short. I talked back and forth with Don about what content should be included until I came up with the final post. We also added a banner!




On Thursday we will be posting the final versions of the short and the documentary on the main blog, but I will also post them here!

Here are some screenshots of this week's post, or you can view it here:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment