Saturday, December 8, 2012

Final Project, Week 4: 1 Album, 4 Minutes: Taylor Swift's "Red"

I shot my whole video this past week, and edited over the past couple of days. I ended up scrapping the footage I got last week and starting over. I bought a huge piece of red poster board for a few dollars and it worked perfectly as a background that makes the video pop!

Here's a picture of my set up:



It's a pretty low-budget set up, but it got the job done :]

I'm so pleased with how everything is coming out. Here's a couple of screen shots of my rough cut!



I just have a few minor color correction and type kerning issues to work out on the video, and then mixing/editing some of the audio, and I'll be done! The video will be live on my YouTube channel on Thursday morning, December 13th (TSwift's 23rd birthday!). I'm so proud of how far I've come since my first two mashup videos and I can't wait to share this with everyone.

1 comment: