Monday, December 3, 2012

Final Project, Week 3: 1 Album, 4 Minutes: Taylor Swift's "Red"

This week I spent a lot of time adding harmonies and background vocals to the song.


I also worked on programming rough drums for every section, but they still need some more work, so I did not include them in the version I will showing the class today.

I started shooting the video as well!



I went ahead and laid out all of my opening titles and other text for the video in Final Cut. In my other videos, I have the name of the song at the bottom as it changes, and for this video I put it in the same font as the album artwork.

 

I have a lot to do in the next week and a half to finish up, but the writing/recording was definitely the toughest part, so I think I'll be fine. I need to polish the drum parts, program bass, and mix the song. Then I will just have to shoot/edit the video. I plan on finishing all the shooting this week so I can finish everything by the December 13 due date, which is coincidentally TAYLOR SWIFT'S BIRTHDAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment